|Web METS is a set of web-based applications that allows a company to set up a maintenance and equipment tracking system on its network. Web METS is specialized for the oil and gas pipeline industries.|
|The current version of the product suite contains the following modules:|
|The Foundation module is the base module and is required by all other modules. It contains the following features:|
- Shows an employee list with phone numbers, email addresses and photos.
- Employees can share personal information (home phone numbers, addresses, etc.) with other employees.
- Shows an automatically generated company hierarchy.
- Lets you enter single and repeated calendar entries.
- Sends email reminders of calendar entries.
- Allows you to have personal calendar entries or share them with different divisions or groups within a company.
- Allows you to see when others will be out of the office.
- Allows you to reserve another employee’s time.
- Allows the whole company to see the holiday schedule.
- Export Calendar entries to PIM systems like Microsoft Outlook.
- Import Calendar entries from PIM systems like Microsoft Outlook.
|The Contacts module is used to maintain contacts, particularly in a sales environment. It contains the following features:|
- Information regarding contacts can be kept personal or shared among individuals on a company, division or group basis. Along with the personal information, it keeps a comments log.
- Activities can be defined and associated with one or more contacts.
- When retrieving contact information, it allows you to easily check which activities belong to the contact.
- An email alert is sent whenever an activity is to begin.
- Search for an individual contact or a group of contacts by a wide variety of criteria.
- Export contact information to PIM systems like Microsoft Outlook.
- Import contact information from PIM systems like Microsoft Outlook.
|The organization module has the following features:|
- Create and administer districts, locations and lines.
- Define location types.
|Units tracking system|
|The units tracking system allows you to control each one of the units, motors, pumps and transition bases. The module allows you to:|
- Add new units to the tracking system.
- View and update units information, upload drawings, pictures, reports and documentation.
- Define unit types.
- Add new motors to the tracking system.
- View and update motor information, upload drawings, pictures, reports and documentation.
- Add new motor movements defining which motor to move, which unit to move to and other information.
- View and update motor movement information.
- Group motor frames.
- Add new pumps to the tracking system.
- View and update pump information, upload drawings, pictures, reports and documentation.
- Add new pump movements defining which pump to move, which unit to move to and other information.
- View and update pump movement information.
- Transition Bases
- Add new transition bases to the tracking system.
- View and update transition bases information, upload drawings, pictures, reports and documentation.
- Add new transition base movements defining which transition base to move, which unit to move to and other information.
- View and update transition bases movement information.
|The maintenance tracking module allows you to:|
- Add, view and update maintenance procedures (MPs).
- Add, view and update devices and device types.
- Record maintenance.
- Update maintenance.
|Device failure reporting|
|The device failure reporting module allows you to add, view and resolve failure tickets.|
|Software revision tracking|
|The software revision tracking module allows you to control the details of different software.|
|This module generates reports concerning the unit tracking system and maintenance tracking systems. The reports generated are the following:|
- Units tracking system
- Compliments reports.
- Motor details.
- Record of in service motors.
- Motor movement report.
- Motor records.
- Motors out for repair.
- Record of standby motors.
- Pump details.
- Record of in service pumps.
- Pumps out for repair.
- Pump records.
- Record of standby pumps.
- Transition details.
- Record of in service transitions.
- Transitions out for repair.
- Record of standby transitions.
- Transition records.
- Maintenance tracking
- Devices record.
- Maintenance activity.
- MP Sheets.
- Devices non-compliance.
- Required MP work.
- Device failure reporting
- Failure by device.
- Failure by motor.
- Failure all summary.
- Unresolved Failures.
- Software revision tracking